Are you tired of waiting weeks for your flowers to dry in a book or traditional flower press? Are you tired of find that, after those weeks are up, your flowers have turned dull or brown but you can't try again because the flowers have finished blooming?
🌸🌺🌼 With exceptional color retention, taking only minutes to press flowers, the Microfleur microwave flower presses make it possible for you to pick your flowers, press them and use them for a project all in the same day. Or the pressed, dried flowers can also be stored for another day. If after pressing your flowers you still need more, you can pick and press them too because it's fast and the flowers are still blooming. 🌸🌺🌼
The Microfleur Regular 5" (13 cm) microwave flower press easily travels with you and is also a great starter press.
- Our patented design gives you everything you need to press flowers, foliage, plants, and leaves in a short amount of time.
- Fast & easy to use.
- Flowers can be used the same day and color retention is exceptional, compared with traditional pressing methods.
- The liners are washable and the pads will last for hundreds of cycles.
- Pressing is done in very short intervals spaced with short resting periods.
- Commonly used by oshibana and other artists, as well as by botanists.
- The pressed flowers can then be used for greeting cards, scrapbooking, wedding and other invitations, menus, bookmarks or applied to candles and soap, art and decoupage projects.
Multilingual Manual has 6 languages: English, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands, Espanol
Manuals in other languages are available for download here.
✈ Shipped globally ✈