Have a project or craft you want to do, but you don't have the pressed, dried flowers to do it?
Taking only minutes to press flowers, the Microfleur microwave flower presses make it possible for you to pick your flowers, press them and use them for a project all in the same day. Or the pressed, dried flowers can also be saved for another day.
The Microfleur Max 9" (23 cm) microwave flower press is Microfleur's most wanted press with 81 square inches of pressing space.
- Our patented design gives you everything you need to press flowers, foliage, plants, and leaves in a short amount of time.
- Fast & easy to use.
- Flowers can be used the same day and color retention is exceptional, compared with traditional pressing methods.
- The liners are washable and the pads will last for hundreds of cycles.
- Pressing is done in very short intervals spaced with short resting periods.
- Commonly used by oshibana and other artists, as well as by botanists.
- The pressed flowers can then be used for greeting cards, scrapbooking, wedding and other invitations, menus, bookmarks or applied to candles and soap, art and decoupage projects.
Manual has 6 languages: English, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands, Espanol